Monday, August 24, 2009

Star Wars Camp Out !!

So, Jeremy has been up in Maryland this past month. His Central office in DC asked him to be a counselor up at the Academy for a month. So, last week end the kids and I decided to have a camp out up in the playroom. We built a fort, they got their sleeping bags out, ate popcorn, and watched Star Wars, Return of the Jedi. They didn't go to sleep until about 11:00 or 11:30.

Many times, when Jeremy is gone out of town for work, the kids usually beg and beg me to let them sleep in my bed. Well, I can be a little selfish about that, since I love to take up the whole bed when Jeremy is gone. Most of the time I let the kids once, have a turn sleeping with me. Since the camp out, I haven't had one request from them to sleep in my bed. They must have had sooo much fun, the idea of sleeping in my bed has gone from their brain. Lucky Me!

No comments: