Sunday, April 11, 2010

Better late then never--Easter

Well, I know that I am a little late posting these pictures. I usually get these things on right away, but all I can say is time has not been my friend lately. Also, I know that these pictures are terrible. I desperately need a new camera. I don't know what is going on with mine, but it can't focus for anything. Even though the pictures aren't very good, I have to make them work. I mean, this is our family journal, I guess you can say, so how could we not have a memory of a great Easter posted. It really was a good Easter. As always, the kids woke us up early and made us check out what the Easter Bunny left. They wore their Easter clothes the Sunday before, because this year General Conference landed on Easter. (Which was a great conference) I think the kids really liked what the Easter Bunny left them. So enjoy the pics, even if they are terrible. I guess that should be my next big buy....a new Camera.












1 comment:

Karena said...

Very cute! I am glad that you had a good easter!