Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aren't they just some of the cutest kids?  Even with their faces painted all up.  Well, most of you know that I hate grocery shopping.  I can put it off and off and off until it can't be put off anymore and then I will have to
get so much stuff.  Well, that was the case yesterday.  It had to be done.  The girls were at their friends house and Hunter went with me.  After we were done though, he proceeded to tell everyone just how much I spent on groceries.  I mean everyone.  Nothing is kept secret when a six year old is around.  Well, after I was done, I decided that I was too tired to cook and since Jeremy was out-of-town, I decided we were going out to dinner.  Now some of you might know of "Mellow Mushroom".  If you don't, you are missing out.  It is a great pizza place and I know my pizza.  On Monday nights here in Huntsville, AL...Kids eat free, so off we went.  They had free face painting so the kids insisted and I said go to it.  This is what the outcome was.  We have a fairy queen, a black widow, and a tiger.  Like I said at the beginning....aren't they just the cutest kids??

4 comments:

Charity said...

We had mMellow Mushroom last week too, but in Chattanooga. YUM! And yes, they are cute!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chandra said...

They are cute kids! I don't like to go grocery shopping either!

Houston Guy said...

You have very beautiful children.