Wednesday, February 11, 2009

American Idol

Well, we have made it through Hollywood week. Yet again, the judges have disappointed me. I can't imagine what they are thinking. It happens every year. They always put a couple through that you can tell they really don't like, but are curious of the outcome. Then they are astonished when they do not perform very well . Tatiana Del Toro and Nathaniel Marshall are those couple that made it through and shouldn't have. I am not sure I can take either one for long. Others are so much better and not annoying in the least. On a better note I have 3 favorites right now. I really like Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey. I predict they will both make it far. The third one I really like, didn't do so hot in the Hollywood week, but I like her anyway, and that is Joanna Pacitti. I hope she does well and we see a lot of growth in her. So here we come to another beginning of American Idol. I am excited, as always to see the outcome. What are some of your opinions?

2 comments:

Karena said...

I haven't ever been a big American Idol person, not that I think the show is bad, I just never got into it! I see some parts here and there, but never the whole thing. Those I have seen are very talented.

Bridges Family said...

Thank heavens Del Toro was voted off tonight! She drove me CRAZY... I could hardly stand to watch her!