Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Day at the Museum

We have a yearly pass to the children's museum. The kids really like to go. They love to dress-up. This is one of their favorite things to do. They pretend they are pioneer children. This is the log cabin, they pretend to live in. Megan is the cook and Emilee buys the stuff from the store (pretend store) across the street from the cabin. Hunter is around also, but he wouldn't get in the picture, the little stinker. They have lots of other stuff to do, but this is one of their favorites. Sorry the picture is not very good. I used my camera on my phone. I think you can tell though how much they like it.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Sounds like a really fun museum!
There is a good one that we go to in Indianapolis, but they don't have pioneer like things. That would be fun, reminds me of out west when all the kids dressed up for Pioneer Day!