Sunday, November 1, 2009

Choo, Choo


We are always trying to find fun and different things to do with the kids. Last year, we learned about this train that you can go on at different times of the year. It changes it themes according to the holidays. Easter, Mother's Day, Fall Colors, Halloween, and Christmas. We seem to always think about it, after the fact. Today, we remembered. It was the Goblin Express for us. The kids were excited to ride on a real train. Well, I have to say that sometimes when you look forward to something, it is not always what you hoped for. It was definitely not the experience I thought it would be. Jeremy and I were a little disappointed in it. The kids on the other hand, seemed OK with it. I guess that is whats important. As long as they were happy, then I am happy. They liked the train, they liked the experience, and of course, they liked the goodie bag they got, when they got off the train.

No comments: