Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My New Blog

I have been thinking about doing this blog for a while.  I even think it might be a little embarrassing, but I figure the more people I let know about what I am doing the better.  I so often have just kept losing weight a secret because of how often I fail.  So I have created this blog to journal my struggles, triumphs, downfalls, and successes.  I have the desire to change and I hope that you will all visit it often to go on this journey with me.  I hope by knowing that if you might check it often I will be able to work through the struggles and become successful in the end.  Please leave comments of encouragement, tips that I might add to the pages, healthy recipes that have been proven successful in your families, and links that might have helped you.  I would like to post these things on the various pages of the blog. These are things I would like to add.  I even want to add pictures, which is embarrassing itself, but what a great way to see progress.  I can't wait to hear from you all.  See you on my journey......
http://watchmybuttshrinkthejourney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

What a great idea Julee! Good luck!