Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gone Fishing

Since the kids were off of school and Jeremy took some time off of work, he decided to take the kids fishing.  I was lucky enough to stay home and get some much needed things done.  They seem to have a good time and he took some pictures.  I think they look kind of cool with the fog and all.  

They tell me that the fish just weren't biting this day. 

Both Megan and Emilee have gone fishing on Jeremy;s boat and have had the chance to catch some fish.  Hunter has yet to go on the boat.  He has gone fishing with Jeremy, but just off the shore.  He has yet to catch anything, and so doesn't see the thrill in fishing like the girls.  He will some day.


                 This picture kind of looks like "A River Runs through it". 
There is Emilee the star of the show.

After they were done fishing, they went on a little nature hike.  This is one of the buildings on the
hike that you could go into. 

Well, no fish for the day, but I think they had a good time anyway with dad....and of course I used my time well and got tons done. 

No comments: