Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family and Friends Fun Night

It is always fun to have a fun family night, but it is even more fun to have a family and friends fun night.  We have many good friends here that we enjoy hanging out with.  Tonight we spent some time with some good friends and went bowling on the Aresonal (the army base for those that don't live here).  It was one of those turn the lights off and watch the neon lights and spotlights come on to bowl.  We had a good time.  The kids laughed a lot, the adults had some good conversations, and it was just fun to get together.
Emilee was in the groove with her bowling expertise.  She is shouting for joy after one of her many spares.
This is my beautiful friend Christine and her kids are up above.  We usually have a ton to talk about, whether it is about books we have read, losing weight, school politics, kids, annoyances, and just about anything else you can think of.  Her kids and my kids get along great.  Even though my girls have a bit of an age difference from her little girl they still have tons of fun playing together.
I love my kids a ton.  They make me laugh all of the time.  Even when I am not suppose to laugh because they have done something not acceptable.  I still find myself having to turn my head so they won't see the little chuckle that came out of my mouth.  They have so much energy and they say some of the funniest things.  I love it.
I am here to say that I am a terrible bowler.  Tonight was one of my worst.  One would think if one grows up with a bowling ally in the basement they might be good.  They would be wrong.(That is not as glamorous as it sounds.  It really is no big deal.  Some people just get a pool in the backyard.  My dad must have decided a bowling alley was more practical.  I probably could have put a pool to better use.)
Father and son.  They make a cute couple.  
The night was ended with a treat from dad.  Ice cream.  Well, I think it is actually custard, but really what's the difference, right?  It's all good.

I love it when friends can get together.  Of course we have fun with just our family, but good friends make it even better.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Looks fun! I wish your dad would have done the pool too instead of the bowling alley! You look great!

online generic levitra said...

You really have sweet family member..Spending time with family members will make you happy forever..