Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Night 2011

Ahhh!  Halloween!  This is probably my kids favorite time of year.  I think they like it even more then Christmas.  They begin talking about it the day after Halloween.  For a whole year I hear what they will be next year.  Well, this year Megan was a black cat, Emilee was a witch, and Hunter was a ninja.  
I am not sure if Megan is trying to be scary or vampire like.  Whatever it is, at least she is having fun.
Emilee for the longest time wanted to be a police officer, but we were at the store and they had this costume and she had to have it.  Notice we sprayed her hair green.  For the last few years we are either putting her hair in a wig or spraying it a different color.  She loves it.
Hunter was suppose to be Green Lantern, but about 2 weeks before he changed his mind.  That's my little Ninja.
I guess Megan is getting to big for us.  She is turning into a tween for sure.  She wanted to go with her friends instead of with us.  They had a good time though.

The rest of us went trick-or-treating with some friends in their neighborhood.  

 The kids carved their pumpkins on Friday.  


Home at last.  Let me tell ya.....with the trunk or treat and Halloween night, I would say they have enough candy to last them years.  Ya right!  You know what though?...they are already planning for next year.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love it! There faces with the candy are too cute. And a green pumpkin....clever.