Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gone Fishing....

My dad came to stay with us for the Thanksgiving holiday.  While I was shopping on Black Friday and trying to find the deal of the century (which I didn't), Jeremy took my dad and Hunter fishing.  They had a beautiful day for it and probably had a more relaxing day then me.
Here is Hunter with his fish.  Now I believe he didn't hook it, but he did reel it in and did a good job at it.


Now, when Jeremy goes fishing he usually just catches and releases.  This time he brought them home.  He decided that he was going to clean, fillet, and eat them up.  YUCK!  I like them when I get them from the store already packaged up for the oven myself., but if he is willing.......
Here are those two big fish all filleted.  
And here they are all grilled up.  Seems like a lot of work.  I did try them.  They weren't bad, but I think I will just get mine from the store all packaged up nicely for me to cook.  They had fun doing it though.

3 comments:

hope said...

I think I prefer them from the store as well! But it is awesome they all got to do that!

recomandari said...

you guys caught big fishes, good work :)

the walking dead comic said...

that's great :). You have a family bounding and you caught big fishes.