Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wicked in Nashville


In March I was so excited to take my girls to see Wicked in Nashville.  So many people, told me all about the show and how great it was.  I tried to see it in New York City twice.  Both times, it was just way to expensive.  Friends said, it is so worth it, but I don't care what show you are watching.  $200 a ticket, $400 for the pair, is just not worth it.  So patience.  I knew it would come to me.  Woo-Hoo, my friend Kyla said let's go and so we decided to take our girls.  Best day.  It was a great show.  Still not worth $200 a ticket, but a good show.  The seats were high up, but we all had a great time and the music was wonderful.  
It is now one of our favorite sound tracks to listen to.  I think watching this made Megan want to get on the stage even more.  Since going to the show, she has expressed a stronger desire then ever to pursue this goal.  She loves to sing, she loves to be on stage and she loves to act.  
    So would I recommend seeing wicked?  Ya, definitely.  If it is coming to your city, for sure go.  You won't be disappointed.    


No comments: