Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last Post of the Year

Well, the year is almost over. It is time to start a new year. When I was younger, a year seemed to go on forever. Now, the years seem to come and go quickly. I sometimes wonder what changed. The last few years of my life seem to really have gone quickly. It seemed like just yesterday, I was living in Las Vegas, teaching preschool out of my house, and enjoying my family so close to home. I often think of those preschool kids now growing so fast. I keep up with some of them and I am always amazed how much they have changed. Since then, I have moved across the country to Northern Virginia and now to the south in Huntsville, Alabama. How much has changed in just a couple of years. Isn't it funny how we reflect on these things when starting a new year? Well I thought I would post a couple of pictures that ends our year.
For Christmas, Santa brought the kids a trampoline. The kids are loving it. Here, Grandma Bunny is jumping with them. Who knew, she would actually get on the trampoline. You go Grandma! Hunter got a tent and a sleeping bag from his aunt and uncle. He says he wants to put it up on the trampoline and sleep in it on the tramp at night. I don't know about that. We will have to try it out in the playroom instead.
The kid's Aunt Sherri went to China this last year with her daughter. She must have brought these pajamas back with her for the kids. She sent them to us for Christmas. Don't my little Chinese kids look great?
Well, I hope that all of you had a fantastic 2008. This is the time we reflect on our year and what we can do to make the next year better. I have set many goals for myself for the next year. I am going to do my best to achieve them all. I hope that you will do the same. Please have a tremendous Happy New Year. See ya in 2009.

3 comments:

ASP said...

merry chistmas.. love story your family

Bridges Family said...

Looks like the tramp is a success. That Santa is so smart. Love reading your blog Julee. We miss you.

Karena said...

Love the Pajamas!
Also the trampoline looks like tons of fun!
I am looking forward to what 2009 will bring.