Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday, at the range




Jeremy and I went out with some friends on Saturday. They have a shooting range out here that is free to use. It is about 25 min. from our home. We had a good time. I still can't hit a target at all. Oh well, maybe someday. Jeremy seemed to have a good time. We will have to go again.
Not to much to talk about. I have been doing some substitute teaching. I taught a kindergarten class on Friday. I had forgotten how much I like teaching kindergarten. It has helped me to get motivated to take my test for my Alabama teaching certificate. The same school keeps calling me back so I guess I am doing something right.


1 comment:

Karena said...

Substituting sounds like fun!
I look forward to doing stuff like that when my kids are bigger! I am not good at shooting, but remember going out with my dad all the time to shoot bottles. I really enjoyed it!