Saturday, September 20, 2008

Watch out for the HULK!!!!




So, I would like to be on the record to tell you that my son is CRAZY!! He got these hulk hands for his birthday back in May. He decided that the Hulk doesn't wear a shirt and either should he. All night he went around the house roaring like the Hulk and smashing everything. I just had to take a picture and share it with you. Also he has learned about a character called "Captain Underpants". He has learned about this from his trusted older sister Megan. Hunter enjoys running around in his underwear and yelling "I am Captain Underpants". I decided not to share pictures of that will all of you. Some things are just meant for our eyes only. Consider yourself lucky. We love him anyway. It is amazing how much he is growing up. He is very much all boy even though his sisters try so hard dress him up like a girl. Those are drawbacks of having two older sisters. Well I will say until later.......but until then WATCH OUT FOR THE HULK!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karena said...

The hands are HULK, but I am not so sure the little boy is...
He is just too sweet to be mean!

Chris Davis said...

The Thing wants to meet the Hulk!