Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh No, Not Snow



Early this morning, Emilee came into my room, woke us up and screamed, Mom, Dad, it snowed, it snowed. You would think she never saw snow before. I mean she did live in No. Virginia. Well, she opened the curtains, I looked out the window, and what do you think I saw? I groaned, Oh No, Not Snow. Well, it is not much, but it is enough that it means it is cold outside. YUCK! I was hoping we were on our way to nice spring weather. I am so ready for that. Usually, it is not to cold here. A little like Las Vegas and definitely not as cold is Virginia. But this winter we have had a lot of cold, dark, rainy, dreary days. I am ready for spring. Aren't you? Especially those that live in the snowy weather.



2 comments:

Karena said...

I am really ready for the winter to be over also. We are very cold today and when we came out of church it was snowing! Thankfully it wasn't enough to stick on the ground.

Bridges Family said...

Hear hear on ready for Spring. I said the same thing the other morning - especially since we had a day or two of mildly warm days.