Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

Our ward had a picnic at this lake on Memorial Day. They have it there every year. We went last year and the kids had a great time. This year, I did not want to go. Mostly because of the whole lake thing. I was not in the mood to deal with the lake and the kids and I definitely did not want to go swimming. Jeremy on the other hand wanted to go, which is actually really odd, because usually he is not so much up on the social thing and I usually am. Jeremy just remembers how much fun the kids had last year and wanted that to happen for them this year. I told Jeremy that he was in charge of the kids down at the lake and I would stay up at the picnic area and relax and chat. He was good with that. Well, I chatted for awhile, then I found myself down at the lake watching the kids. They had a great time. It was a good day after all. We had good conversations, ate well, and the kids had tons of fun in the water. I guess my husband can be wise about things at times.







1 comment:

Karena said...

Swimming in the lake sounds cool and refreshing.