Sunday, December 13, 2009

Daughtry Concert

12 years ago on Dec. 20, Jeremy and I were married. Can you believe it? It really doesn't seem like that long, but it is true. Well, Daughtry was coming to Birmingham, I felt like going to a concert, so we decided to celebrate early. (I mean we tried to get Daughtry to reschedule his performance, but for some reason it couldn't be done, hahaha) Since the concert was an hour in a half away and the concert would get out late, we decided to stay the night down in Birmingham. Well, of course I also made Jeremy take me to Cheesecake Factory. It was a very awesome concert. It had been so long since I have been to a concert. He definitely put on a great show, and I will have to say there were people of all ages that came. Now I might be hooked. I am ready for another great concert, O.A.R., Train, Cold Play, and the list can go on and on. It was a very fun night and most needed.

2 comments:

Emily H. said...

Sounds fun! I love Daughtry and would love to see him in concert. Anytime Jeremy isn't interested in going to a concert, call me up! I'd love to go! Adam's not so much a music concert kind of guy so I'm always looking for friends to go with. Love your hair, btw!

Bridges Family said...

Looks like fun! Mark and I would love that concert too! Glad you were able to get away and have some grown-up fun!!