Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Visit to Santa


Today we went to go visit Santa. Usually we go sooner, but things have been crazy this year. The kids have been waiting and waiting to tell Santa what they want. Megan wants a Bat Cave made from Imaginex (I know a nine year old girl, who would have guessed) Emilee wants a DS, but I think I convinced her that Santa ran out and so she asked for a Webbkin.(Like she doesn't have enough already) Hunter asked for a Bumblebee Transformer electronic helmet. This was the first time in awhile that Hunter didn't cry. You know, he is a big boy now. Nice and brave, though I think he was a little nervous sitting on his lap, but he did great. Now I guess we have to wait and see what Santa brings. Merry Christmas all! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: