Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

So, I know this is late, but I thought I would share some pictures from our Thanksgiving. Because we are so far from home, usually it is just us. Also, since it is just us, sometimes it seems pointless to make a big dinner, especially since our kids are not the greatest eaters. Last year we went up to Nashville, took the kids to play at some big park, and ate at Golden Corral. This year Megan was against that idea. She wanted me to make Thanksgiving dinner and so I decided to go ahead and make it for her. I tried to keep preparations small, but with all the favorite Thanksgiving foods, we still had plenty of Leftovers (which I guess is very normal for the day of the feast). I have to admit, it was nice to sit and rest after dinner. I think on a whole, Megan had a great idea.

1 comment:

Karena said...

We don't have family around either, so we found another family in the ward that we do Thanksgiving with every year and we try to invite others to come also. We split up the list of things to bring so that one person isn't doing it all, then we play games all afternoon!