Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graceland in Memphis


As most of you know, Jeremy travels a lot. One of the places that he has had to travel to is Memphis, TN. I had a desire to go see Memphis and so Jeremy's last trip to Memphis, I tagged along. Now, I am not really a big Elvis Presley fan, but I felt that if I was in Memphis, I should visit Graceland. Even if you are not a fan of Elvis, you can't deny that he is apart of American pop culture history. Since Jeremy was working, I went by myself. I thought it was very enjoyable. Jeremy is just fine to travel with, but it was nice to go at my own pace with no interruptions. I thought it was pretty interesting and I was glad that I went. If you look below, you can view some pictures I took of Graceland. Sorry some of the pictures aren't clear. I had an annoying camera, but pictures should be clearer now in future posts....Jeremy got me a new camera for Mother's Day.

No comments: