Friday, May 28, 2010

He is the big Six....

Our little Hunter man is now the big six. Can you believe it? I can hardly believe it. He has grown up so fast. Yesterday was his birthday, but because it was the last day of school and I had so many other commitments, we celebrated it today. He had his first birthday party with friends. Unfortunately, because of the holiday weekend we didn't get as many people as we would have hoped. Hunter didn't even realize the missing people. He had fun with those that could attend.

Things I love about Hunter:
-- I love his silly jokes.
--I love his cuddle times.
--I love his long stories ( Most of the time)
--I love his laugh. (Especially during tickle time)
--I love how he loves being with dad.
--I love his smiles.
--I love his tackles.
--I love his questions.
--I love that he loves me.
--I love how he adds lately (all the time)
--I love his smarts.
--I love when he plays with his sisters.
--I love how he talks about his friends.
--I love his hugs.
--I love how he tries to trick me.
--I love his happy moments.
--I love how he tries to teach me about Spiderman.
--I love how he pretends to be a super hero.
--I love how nice he is to others.
--I love how helpful he wants to be. (Especially when cooking dinner)
--I love when he is so proud of himself.
--And like Megan, the list can go on and on and on.................

Happy Birthday Hunter!! I couldn't have a better boy as my son!!

1 comment:

Karena said...

Very Cute, I love seeing the changes from baby to birthday. Hard to believe how fast time flies!