Monday, May 24, 2010

Megan gets to "double digets"

In the year 2000, we were blessed with our first born. I am in shock still that it has been 10 years. It seems to have gone by so fast, but Megan has been a wonderful blessing in our lives. Things I love about Megan:
--I love the way she laughs
--I love her hugs
--I love her silly jokes
--I love her friendly smile
--I love her sensitivity (Really I do)
--I love it when she makes up shows she wants us to watch
--I love when she plays with her brother and sister
--I love how she cares for others
--I love her love of animals
--I love her creativity
--I love her thoughtfulness
--I love her careful manner
--I love her quiet times
--I love her noisy times
--I love how she takes care of her sister and brother
--Did I mention I love her hugs?
--I love how she loves me
--I love her tackles
--I love her thoughtful questions
--I love her silly answers
--I love her crazy moments

--I love her smarts
--I love her spirtual insights
--Did I mention I love her hugs?
--The list can go on and on and on and on and on......................................................



Megan has blessed our lives through these past 10 years and I can't wait for how much she blesses our lives in the future.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL 10 YEARS!!!!!

1 comment:

Karena said...

She is very cute! Time flies by so fast, it is hard to think of where I was 10 years ago...just barely home from a mission! Have a great day!