Thursday, May 13, 2010

Learning to Fish

I was married to Jeremy for about 9 years, before I knew that he liked to fish. I had no idea until we moved to Virginia. He went a few times in Virginia, but he has gone a lot since we moved here to Alabama. The other morning he decided to take Emilee out fishing. I hear they had a fantastic time and Emilee caught quite a few fish. Other people around fishing were left speechless and surprised at the luck Emilee was having. Jeremy tells me that every time she would get one, she would jump up and down screaming all excited. It would have been a sight to see. That's my girl, you know. Emilee says she loves to fish now. I asked, "what if you didn't catch anything, 'cause sometimes that happens" she replied,"I wouldn't like it very much then" For now, she loves it, just like her dad.






No comments: