Sunday, October 26, 2008

Green Mountain Lake

This weekend we decided to enjoy the beautiful fall day. We went to walk around Green Mountain Lake. This is about 20-25 min. away from our home in Madison. It was very nice. We couldn't ask for a more perfect day. We had a short picnic of KFC and went on our way to walk around the lake. There was a little nature trail that went around the whole lake. Lots of trees. Very pretty. Hunter's face is just great. He just loves it so much when I make him stop to take a picture. As you can see, the leaves are beginning to change. I always find this so wonderful. I have never imagined such great colors to come on trees. In Virginia, the colors are even better, but I still think they are very beautiful here. You just don't see this when you grow up in the desert of Las Vegas.
Here are my three again. They are right next to the lake. The three musketeers. Actually, I think my kids are quite crazy, but I love them anyway. I must say, I have some pretty great kids. I have been blessed in this life. After eight years, I am still surprised I am a mom. It still feels just like yesterday when Megan was born. The years really go by fast.

Hunter and Jeremy, walking hand in hand. Father and son. Hunter loves his dad. He really likes to tackle Jeremy all of the time. When Jeremy is home from work on the weekend, He runs up to Jeremy and yells out "Morning Tackle" while he jumps up on his stomach.



Daddy's Girls. I think that there is always a special relationship between daughters and their dads. It seems like my girls try to always try to be on their dad's good side. They like to tackle Jeremy as well. Poor Jeremy. Everyone always wants to jump on his stomach. Oh well, it is good for him.







2 comments:

Karena said...

What a fun family outing!
I am sure that you enjoyed the walk.
I agree that girls seem to have a special bond with their dads, but I don't have a boy;-)

Bridges Family said...

Great pictures! I love the fall too. Looks like the family is doing so well. We miss you!!