Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Megan's Singing Performance

Here in the Madsion City School District, they trick us parents to come to the PTA Meetings. They use our kids and have them perform a group of songs that usually centers around a theme. Each month a different grade performs. First they have the meeting and then the kids sing for us. This month was the third grade. I know the picture is kind of blury. Sorry, Hunter was on my lap and it was hard to see. Megan is in the red shirt up front next to a girl in a blue-green shirt. They did a good job. If you scroll down a little you will see a short video you can look at. Also, not a very good video. It was the little video on my camara. I thought maybe you would enjoy it though.After the performance was over, I grabbed the kids a took a picture of them. As you can see, Hunter looks so thrilled. Always sucking his thumb. We are really going to have to work on that this year. I know, some of you (like family) who have known me my whole life say, Like Mom, like Son. The problem is not only Mom, but Dad as well. We both sucked our thumb for a long time. Hunter is screwed. Oh, well. He is still the cutest 4 year old boy that I have ever seen.
Remember, Megan is in the red shirt on the front row, next to the girl in the blue-green shirt.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Very cute song/play.
You really do have quite cute kids.
Have a great day.