Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight Series

Well, I have finished all four books from the Twilight Series. I will admit, it was very hard for me to put the books down. It was like a movie that wouldn't end. I had the luxury of not having to wait between books, since they were all out before I even thought of reading them. It was a great adventure. I recommend them to anyone. Now I have to anxiously wait for the movie like the rest. From the previews that I have seen, it looks quite comparable. We shall see. I guess the last preview comes out this week. I saw that Entertainment tonight is doing something tonight on Twilight the Movie. I will have to check it out. I wish I could see the movie with some of you. Sometimes I feel like I miss out on a lot being so far from home. Well, until later....

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

That was fast. I'm still boycotting the Twilight momentum....

Sherri said...

Julee,
Now I am going to throw in another good read. Go to Stephanie Meyer's website and read "Midnight Sun" It is "Twilight" from Edwards perspective. It is incomplete because the manuscript got leaked but it is good. I am glad you liked the books. Would love to go to the movie with you
Sherri

Karena said...

I loved twilight also.
There is a good series more LDS related that I loved. It is called the Great and the Terrible.
It starts in the premortal life and takes you through with certain people in the last days. The last book just came out and I am looking forward to getting it and reading. Thought maybe you would like a reccomendation.