Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree


Saturday was the day that we decorated for Christmas. Or at least started. I have some lights that I want to put outside, but have not done it yet. Perhaps Monday. The kids had fun of course. They have only been trying to do it for a week or so. I tried to explain that first Thanksgiving, then decorate for Christmas. I think the thing they love the most is that I have this Little People village that I only get out at Christmas time. They love to play with it. They couldn't wait to get it out. They have been playing it ever since. They are definitely ready for Christmas.

4 comments:

Karena said...

That is a beautiful tree. I wanted to get ours up this weekend, but it didn't happen.
I guess that I will have to try tonight.
Have a great day!!

Carma said...

I can not believe Jill is getting married. It was nice to get the announcement last week... I remember visiting Kevin in CA and Jill being so little. I love your pictures of the Savior. I read how you made a power point of his life. I have been thinking what to do for YW's the Sunday before Christmas. Do you mind if I take a look at your power point, you can email it to me at jcgruber@verizon.net. And maybe email your address so I can send a Christmas card your way. Thanks Julee. Love you.

Bridges Family said...

Your tree looks great! And, I do agree - your girls are the cutest! I love their hair too! Looks like Hunter has grown up soo much. Cute family Julee!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Your kids are darling and I can't believe how grown up they are getting.