Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight the Movie


I went with about 30 people tonight and saw Twilight. It was OK. I liked it, but of course, the book is much better. They did keep to the story, which was good. I guess the thing I didn't like about it was the relationship build-up was a little weak. I know, how can you put a 500 page book into a 2 hour movie, especially when most of the book is in Bella's thoughts, but the relationship is what makes the book so great. They needed to spend more time on it. Lots more time. I did love the baseball scene though. It looked like they were having a lot of fun. I aslo liked the fight scene at the end. Also, there was a lot screaming and talking during the movie( from all the teenagers I suppose)I might have to go see it again as a matinee when it is not as crowded. I did have fun though and like I said, I did like it, but nothing could replace the book. If any of you saw it yet, let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

Karena said...

I saw it Friday night also.
It was a good movie, I would have thought differently than a few actors that they put in for the parts, but very good.
Of course the books are going to be better, more time to include lots of details!