Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our New Additon



Well, it finally happened. Against what I thought. I guess we will call it a guy thing. Jeremy finally got his very own baby. For the past few years he has wanted a new TV. It couldn't be just any TV. It had to be special. The HD TV(42 in) that he has always wanted. Lucky Jeremy. Him and his mom found it on major sale. His mom provided the way. An early Christmas gift. She thinks it is what her husband would have wanted to give Jeremy, since he mentioned it before his passing. She says it is for the family. Right. So, Jeremy is in heaven. For those of you who really know Jeremy, know his obsession with movies. I mean, it is like we are our very own Blockbuster. Now he has his TV with the surround sound that we have had and all his movies. Jeremy is content, for now.

1 comment:

Karena said...

I am sure that my husband would love a tv like that, but it is really far in the future (if at all). I am sure Jeremy will enjoy!