Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emilee






















Emilee wanted to show off her new haircut. She has been asking for weeks to cut her hair. (I think she didn't like it when I brushed the tangles out of her hair. She thought it hurt) Yesterday we finally had it cut. The whole time she had the biggest smile. I have never seen someone so excited to have their hair cut. She looks way cute though. Megan was upset though. She thinks Emilee is copying her. I told her, even if she was copying, it is the biggest compliment. She doesn't seem to believe me. Sisters. I will never understand. Of course I have five brothers and I don't understand them either. Anyway, I will have to say that my kids are the cutest. I know I must be bias, but what can I say. They make me laugh, they make me crazy, they make me feel very very grateful. The age that my kids are right now is so much fun. They are independent, but at the same time they are still so young that they think I am the best. I love it. I will definitely enjoy this time of my life with them, because I know to well that it goes by so fast.

1 comment:

Karena said...

You do have cute kids, but I think that all parents are bias:-) The haircut is cute, my Abi has been asking to get hers cut, but I am just not ready for that yet!