Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

This year for Thanksgiving it was just us. Sometimes we get visitors for Thanksgiving, but not this year. I decided I did not want to make a big Thanksgiving dinner for just us. (Mostly because my children's eating habits or not to good right now) We decided to spend the day in Nashville. We ate at Golden Corral and we went to this park close by. The name of the playground was called "Tinkerbell Playground" The girls were very excited about that. Hunter is trying very hard not to let go.

We went on a little nature hike. This is coming back. I wish Hunter and Emilee always got along this well.

Megan trying not to let go. The bottom part spins and you have to try and stay on. None of the kids could stay on very long, but they had fun trying.


The kids and Jeremy at the top of our hike. It wasn't a very big hike, more of a trail, but it was just about right for the kids.

Through the years, people everywhere always asks if Megan and Emilee are twins. I never understand since I think they look so different. Here I actually think they look like twins. Aren't they the cutest girls you have ever seen.


The kids in front of the Tinkerbell playground.


Hunter likes to climb.


It was a good day. We have a lot to be thankful for. We love each other very much, we have sufficient food, shelter, and clothing. We have the desire to be the best we can be. We have fun with one another (most of the time). I really don't have any complaints. I hope that all of you had a very great Thanksgiving Day. We sure miss you all. Happy Thanksgiving!!!






2 comments:

Karena said...

I love the pictures, sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving.
After spending time on the clean up I can imagine how nice it would be to eat out!
I love the picture of them holding hands over the bridge.
Have a great day!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I love your blog, Julee! What beautiful scenery in these pictures. My girls would have loved a park named after Tinkerbell when they were younger. It's fun to see you and Jeremy and the girls on here. :)